Hi Kerstin,
you are right that minuscule is a strong statement (I had not redone the
sum) but anyhow  a consistent fraction of modes is not considered (and
most of them contain Ks and K+)> The RC asked us to consider also this
error and we thought it was a good idea even if there is a ~50%
redundance. If you wish you could rescale the individual BF and thorugh
randomply also the inclusive ones and rescale only the missing BF, but I
do not think it is worthwhile unless you show that this has a big impact
on you
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"