> I noticed yesterday that there seems to be another problem. The jobs do
> not seem to be able to read all events from those files:
> Error in <TTree::Write>: No file open,  while reading the files. And I
> find different numbers of events in the output histos for different runs
> of the VirVubFit. At the moment so many events are left out (something
> like a factor of 0.5) that I do not feel comfortable using the results
> from the new files. What I have done so far does not seem to be affected,
> but doing other things like varying Lambdabar is not really possible with
> this.

I tried to look into this a bit closer and I found out that the loss of so
many events is due to a stupid mistake by myself. Sorry in case I caused
confusion with this.
This does not explain the "Error in <TTree::Write>: No file open" and I
still do not understand where this comes from, but I do not see any harm
that is caused so far.

Still it would be nice if those three reduced ntuples could find some
space at the AWG disk since then reading them with the VirVubFitter will
probably be smoother and not affected by the problem described in the last
mail.

Cheers,
Kerstin