Hi Urs,

I am really puzzled now, sorry.
The code below is the reweighting for the B branching fractions and I do
not really get the connection with ddecay.table, which has the exclusive D
branching fractions (but I have ddecay.table twice as well, once in
RecoilAnalysis and once in VirVubFitter, but they look identical to me).
So what do you mean by "I do have some other version in..." ? The
ddecay.table or the code you are seeing in my RecoilAnalysis or something?

Differences in the lines quoted below from recoilDsys.cc (I assume)
might arise from the changes I made to it. I put in the values and
errors from Ric's reweighting page (and committed it some time ago).

Cheers,
Kerstin