>From Mrs Victoria Nnamdi with sincerity and honesty.
Email:[log in to unmask]

Dear Sir\maddam,
        (CAN I CONFIDE IN YOU IN THIS ISSUE?)

My name is Victoria Nnamdi, the personal assistant to
the Executive Chairman Pension Funds Committee in the
Senate of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am
writing you to earnestly Solicit for your assistance
in helping to receive some sum of money. I got your
e-mail address on the Internet while searching for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this
transaction.

THE PREPOSITION:
We have the sum of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million
Dollars) that we intend to transfer overseas through
the assistance of a foreign partner.This money came as
a result of the unclaimed pension funds over the years
due to the over invoiced claim  put forward by my
committee but the pensioners have already been paid
off. What is left is the over invoice amount of
US$12,000,000.00 which has been deposited in a Bank. I
have agreed to transfer the funds overseas for my
campaign funding, private  use and for investment
purposes with your help. I am contacting you
therefore,to stand in as the beneficiary to process
this fund into your custody. I will provide you with
20% for assisting us and 5% for expenses.The fund
shall be transferred to you legally in accordance to
all laid down procedures governing transfer of funds.
I have perfected all modalities for the successful
transfer ofthis money to you as the beneficiary.

      Finally, I have to reassure you that this
transaction is risk free and should be kept absolutely
confidential. Presently, you can reach me by return
mail  you should also include  your telephone, fax and
or cell phone numbers if any, for secured
communication between us. Thank you for your
anticipatedcooperation. I await your response.

Victoria Nnamdi.