Hi Kerstin,
you need to wait for the situation to cleanup a bit before moving your
files at SLAC.

>From Urs's mail I would say the best candidate would be to kill what is in
AWG23 under the following directories with hbook files:

"
    AWG23:  ca 50GB in ISL/sx-080702/hbook_gen_mar/ and
                       ISL/sx-080702/newsig/output/outputdir/
"

Is anybody using these files (for instance are they in the lists of the
moments analysis?)?
	ciao
	ric