Hello,

so if I understand Urs correctly, we could run with the current
IslBrecoilUser over run 3 data, writing out the usual "big ntuples"?
This would certainly be the easiest short term solution, especially with
the summer conferences coming up.
Does running over run 3 and the skimmed MC need a migration of
IslBrecoilUser to release 12, and if so how complicated and time consuming
is this?
Concerning disk space, we could probably get some via the Rad. Peng. AWG
as well.
I'll also investigate in how far we could get disk space at RHUL and I'll
also check in how far it is possible to use the Babar farm here (which is
accessible for everyone).
Concerning the future, with CM2 becoming ready & reliable, we'd migrate as
well.
Again, we are 4 people here able to submit jobs.

Cheers,
Henning