Dear All,

I was wondering what the plans and timescale for a new Breco production
including at least run III are.
This is particularily important for the b->sgamma analysis on the Breco.
As you know, Clare is currently working on this for her PhD thesis and I
will now join her efforts. In addition, it is very likely that a new PhD
student at Royal Holloway will join as well.
It is very important for this analysis to have a high statistics data
sample at hand if we want to compete with Belle before long, especially
bearing their latest measurement of BR and <E> in mind which is based on
140fb-1.
As far as I know, the Dresden group is also interested in having the Breco
rootuples available.
Of course, we are willing to help in the production effort.

Regards,

Henning, Clare, Oliver and David