The reweighting 'a la Dominique
(http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~fortin/newhybrid/)
is now working properly in VirVubFitter
The results of the tests
(http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/hn/aux/rfaccini/ISL/vub_meet_13Apr04)
show that the default include file (sysWd/dom_0.inc) returns a result very
close to the prl one and that mb,a variations return systematics
consistent with those quoted so far.

I also checked that the proposed technique to have a single reweighting
(i.e. avoid the q+ one) seems to work, within 1% also in our case.

In order to run it a possible line of command is:
subVirFit.pl -d -b -rew 10  -wF sysWd/dom_0.inc -debug -flag dom_0.inc -mesbin
			relevant new part

	this is supposed to be our default way of reweighting from now on,
so please move to it and report problems ...
	ciao
	ric