Hello,

I just noticed that the filtering on leptons and photons above a certain
energy cut is (most likely) not an option for the bsg analysis as for the
branching fraction measurement we need to normalise to an unbiased B
sample and so the full Breco sample.
This is how it has been done for Fabio's thesis.
Requiring a lepton or photon with a certain energy will most likely bias
our normalisation sample, e.g. all B->charged hadron decays would be
lost, a fraction of the SL decays etc.
The reason why the b->ulv analysis can live with this cut is because they
measure a double ratio of branching fractions, so they can normalise to a
sample with the same cuts applied.
At the moment I can't see how we can get around this but appreciate any
ideas!

Cheers,
Henning