It is certainly worth to test whether or not the normalization to
semileptonic events will work and perhaps even improve the
extraction of the BR(bsg). However, given the fact that there
is at least one thesis a stake I would still vote for a production
without cuts - unless someone can proof that an alternative way will work
as well.

my two cents ...

Oliver