 just to summarize:

 1) I requested 1Tb of disk space to Jeff and Howard for recoil purposes.
    They said that it is a too large request, probably they will give us
    part of it. On Monday I will let you know more.

 2) I presume that Urs' numbers about disk space were based on the old
    production. In the past the rates were larger because of different
    purity tables and, if I remember correctly, because we ran on generic
    without using the tag bit and taking all four superblocks. If we
    now run SemiExcl on analysis-20 dumping only superblocks 1-2-3 we
    should have to following rates:

    data          1.6% (of allevents)  ->~200K events per fb-1
    gene bbar     6.5% (of allevents)

    Urs, could you update your estimates? disk space request should be a
    factor 3 smaller

 3) we had a discussion with riccardo today and he realized that no
    analysis that is currently using hbook files (including moments) is
    using generic MC (but cocktail instead). Then one possibility would be
    to remove the generic MC hbook files only. This will free a large part
    of the disk.

    We need your feedback on this in particular from Oliver and Henning

  Daniele