some quick questions concerning the production of reduced ntuples:

- I just saw that Virginia and Concezio also seem to plan on producing
reduced ntuples -> Maybe we could coordinate who is going to do what so
things are not done twice? Daniele, are you using the same signal MC
(Sorry for not knowing...).
We need our big signal MC ntuples, but as far as the reduced ntuples for
the systematics are concerned, maybe it yould not hurt you (Virginia,
Concezio, maybe Daniele) if you are using our larger version as well, so
we do not need a large and a normal version (just as idea).

- Ric, is there a final tag that is supposed to be used for the production
of the reduces ntuples (I think there were also changes in runQA?)?

Thanks,
Kerstin