Hi Kerstin,
I am testing the tag with the Brehm right now.
Can you quickly check I got all your variables? there root files are in
~rfaccini/scra/root/anaQA-r00

 If everything goes fine I  will submit directly all jobs for systematics
directly tonight (and you do not need to do it as well) and send out a
tag. You will just have to run your special MC separately,
waiting for the disk space for your signal to be available ...
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"