 the alternative is to stay at  the end of the APS rehearsals. I was
trying to factorize discussions, but I see your point.
Henning, Urs, would 'after the rehearsals' be agreeable with you?
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"