Hi Ric,

I had a look at the signal MC ntuples. The variables I checked are in
there, but for some reason neudaugen, chgdaugen and brecoqual seem to be
screwed up. So far I have no idea why because they are ok in the test I
made last week (I checked that again, they look fine there). That is
really strange. In the version of init.icc I have they are initialized
properly:
  fBrecoQual = 0;
  fchgDau = 0;
  fneuDau = 0;
Could you maybe check if your init.icc has these lines? Since I do not get
mail when something is committed to VubAnalysis I cannot check whether
maybe I forgot to include init.icc when committing or something similar.

Kerstin