Hi Urs,

 I had a discussion with Riccardo about this. Since the we keep the muon
ID done at the Beta level (we don't reweight it at ntuple level) we could
leave the two things separated and do not apply again the Kaon rejection.
 We would be in favour of leaving things the way they are now in the HEAD.
BTW if we put kaon ID also for the leading lepton the effect will be even
smaller (o(10-3)) since it will be reduced since we measure a ratio of
BRs. It is not a very crucial issue and we don't have a strong opinion
on this.

 Daniele