Hi Henning,
the plan is, as soon as CM2 is available and reliable to set-up the
production for run1-4 in CM2. We are planning to use it on the time scale
of fall so we might be slight slower than your needs. We should therefore
coordinate to go as quickly as possible (and be early for our needs which
is always good).
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"