here is the summary of the discussion on ntuple production that took place
at the meeting today:
 - Ed will set up a tag of ISLBrecoiUser that works in a-20 both for objy
and CM2
 - Daniele will make sure we can free the space from the recoil hbook
files (or w eshould request disk space for semi-exclusive analyses)
 - Urs will verify how much disk space we need. It is quite likely that we
will be able to store only events with an energetic  lepton or photon
(thresholds to be decided)
 - RHUL will corrdinate the production in the following order:
	* CM2 alldata
	* SP5 micro
	* CM2 SP6

Once SP5 CM2 is available we should replace it for consistency ...

	please correct if I got something wrong
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"