yep,
this is what we want to sqitch to (pending a check that it does not spoil
systematics). I think you should add your code on top of this and then we
should rerun anaQA (once you commit we can discuss it offline)
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"