Hi Oliver,
under which circumstances will you need to go back to the TB of ntuples?
Do you have a reduced version that is used for the vast majority of
tests as we do?
If so, our proposal is to store the hbook files on tape so that if you
really have to go back you can (but this is viable only if it is unlikely
for you to go back to the TB of ntuples)
	ciao
	ric