The people I know of who are using the hbook ntuples are Art, Guy and
Matteo and I've cc'ed them in this mail.

As you can see from the list below, the disk space occupied is roughly
1 TB, distributed over two AWG and one EC disk.
As Oliver already pointed out in a previous posting, we'd like to keep the
hbook files until the hadronic mass moment analysis is accepted for
publication - just in case we get asked to do some additional checks.

However, it'd be ok with Oliver and me to gzip the generic BB MC which
should free up ~300GB.

Below is a list of all the hbook files I know of:

[shire01] /nfs/sulky10/g.ec.u05/users/henning/output > du -k .
65668   ./bsgamma_new2002
204393  ./vubmix
5882728 ./b0cocksp4_vub
4392939 ./bpcocksp4_vub
108129  ./bkstargamma
76617491        ./data2000new
27647637        ./latestcock
2134944 ./vubmc
895692  ./resovubmc
201193  ./brecovubmix
134640728       ./data2001new
96364448        ./data2002new
21607961        ./data_offnew
218089  ./brecovubnonres
435097  ./vubnonres
371417138       .

The b0cocksp4_vub and bpcocksp4_vub is a cocktail production by Alessio
and not used by us. It also contains some 'old' files, i.e. with Ks bug,
so I suppose this could be deleted (but it's only ~10GB).
Concerning *vub*, I just kept the naming scheme by Alessio but am not
quite sure what it is exactly. The was some email exchange with Alessio
and Concezio about this on this mailinglist some months ago.

The unskimmed generic BB is in

[shire01] /nfs/sulky26/AWG23/ISL/henning/sx-080702 > du -k .
33352056        ./genbb/genb0/new/2000
87451104        ./genbb/genb0/new/2001
71945872        ./genbb/genb0/new/2002
192749032       ./genbb/genb0/new
192749032       ./genbb/genb0
39246344        ./genbb/genbch/new/2000
118959224       ./genbb/genbch/new/2001
74366034        ./genbb/genbch/new/2002
232571602       ./genbb/genbch/new
232571602       ./genbb/genbch
425320634       ./genbb
31061856        ./decgenbb
456452471       .

and

[shire01] /nfs/sulky13/AWG37/ISL/henning > du -k
126906288       ./decgen

Cheers,
Henning