Hi-

I think the plan would be to do any new production in the latest release (14
series) and use the skimmed/merged/converted CM2 data/MC, not objy for input
to make our ntuples.  This speeds up the production greatly - see our webpage
linked from the ISL page.  Of course, we will need disk space for the venture
- although we won't be storing BOTH hbook and root this time, which will save
space.
Production was last done in 10 series, so we've essentially *skipped* the 12
series.  However, the major change from 10 to 12 is RW migration, which I did
do in the 12 series.  There are probably small issues of comp. sequences and
list name configurations but thats all minor stuff.  Anyhow, who cares -
production will be done in 14 series on CM2 collections.

Cheers,
Ed