Hi-

As a follow-up incase i wasn't clear -- this tag is only valid for running on
BSemiExcl CM2 data skims.  Getting something running on the sp5 objy mc is a
bigger task as there have been changes in the composition sequences that i
have to sift through this week.  Look out for another tag later in the week.
So, I thought i'd provide this tag in the meantime for running on BSemiExcl
CM2 skimmed data.
One question - when running ntuple prod on skimmed CM2 data, do we also want
to filter on tagbits?  Sounds like we do want tag bit filtering ... It isn't
in the tcl i committed at the moment - but i can put it in.

Cheers,
Ed