More noise from me ...

In light of our discussion in the (I)SL meeting just now - i will not spend
anytime working on getting a tag working for running on sp5 objy collections
b/c it isn't clear we'll be using MC in that form.  As soon as there is
converted/skimmed/merged CM2 MC, i can validate the current tag on it.

Cheers,
Ed