Hi Kertin,
the recipe is:
 - take those variations and treat them as uncorrelated.
 - we should also consider the variations correponding to the 1sigma
contours according to CLEO's largest variation, but we will discuss this
in more detail next week
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"