Dear Colleagues,
 Please take note of the appended job listing.
Norman Graf

Dear Colleagues,

     We have a Research Associate position at Cambridge to work on
the linear collider spectrometry project.  The advert is at

http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/job_adverts/lcabd.html

If you should know anyone suitable who might be interested, I'd be
most grateful if you would draw it to their attantion.

Best regards,

          David.

|  Dr. David R. Ward                 University of Cambridge,       |
|  E-mail: [log in to unmask]    Cavendish Laboratory,          |
|  Phone:   44 1223 337242           (Room 939 Rutherford building) |
|        or 44 1223 335630 (College) Madingley Road,                |
|  Fax:     44 1223 353920           Cambridge, CB3 0HE, U.K.       |