Dear Colleagues,
 If you are planning to present a talk in the
Simulation & Reconstruction parallel session
at the upcoming Victoria Linear Collider workshop,
July 28-31, I would like to invite you to submit
an abstract to

http://www.linearcollider.ca:8080/lc/vic04/abstracts

The following two sessions are currently scheduled:

Session 1: Thursday July 29, 08:00 - 10:00
Session 2: Friday July 30, 13:30 - 15:00

We expect the first session to be taken up by general
status reports and presentations on event generation,
detector simulations, etc. The second session will
most likely be devoted to reconstruction and analysis
topics. The exact split will, of course, be determined
by the abstracts submitted.

You can view the list of submitted abstracts at:

http://www.linearcollider.ca:8080/lc/vic04/abstracts/detector/simul/

The agenda and meeting information will be available at:

http://www.linearcollider.ca:8080/lc/vic04/abstracts/detector/simul/agenda

Hope to see you at Victoria,
Norman Graf