Hello,

Is it planned to have the "vub tuesday meeting" tomorrow?
I think it would be good if we could discuss some production issues, in
particular what to do about the
CompIbuNtpDump::BtaMcAssoc.cc(410):BtaMcAssoc::checkPdtHypo: returns 0
messages if this is an important issue.
I would hope to have some more information about (low E) neutrals and
data-MC comparison for e.g. Mmiss and total energy.
Furthermore I'd like to coordinate what people think the priorities are,
i.e. what signal MC to run over next etc. and if we need any more
crosschecks. I'm hesitating about submitting many more jobs as long as
these issues aren't clarified as I would like to produce the ntuples only
once.

Thanks,
Henning