ok lets connect to discuss these issues at 8:30 pacific.
we can use the italian number for today:
> > numero +39/02 21897
> > codice accesso  100052#

	ciao
	ric
Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914798 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"I don't understand what you say, but I believe I disagree"