Hi Rolf,

I think our strategy will be (in lack of a better method)
for the time being to use this recipe. If the effect is
not large compared to other systematics I don't care if
we overestimate it. So let's hope...

Of course, if there is anything which is better than
that and can be implemented on a very short timescale
(to meet the ICHEP deadlines) we are happy to take that.

Heiko