Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:53:24 -0700
From: David Hutchcroft  <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Newsgroups: http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/DQG.html
Subject: Notes on the Mes change over Run 4

*** Discussion title: Data Quality Group
Email replies to [log in to unmask] must include:
  Subject: ...change this to be about your reply.

Hi,

 There was a significant although small change of Mes over run4. I gave
a presenation to the BaBar-PEPII liason group about this. The data is
very inconsistent and does not suggest either the beam energies were
wrong or were recored wrongly. This becomes confusing.

 Please see the talk attached to the DQG page:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Computing/DataQuality/

 David

--
David Hutchcroft                   SLAC Room 253 Bldg 48
[log in to unmask]           Tel: +1 650 926 2432