The disagreement for intpur between the old and new production (shown in
Hennings presentation) was due to the number of B0 and ChB decays not
being properly normalised in the 2 samples.

I have now made separate plots for B0 and ChB samples comparing intpur
with the old and new production. The number of events for both samples
have been scaled to the same number of generated events.

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~clareb/IntpurPlots/B0IntpurScaled.eps
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~clareb/IntpurPlots/ChBIntpurScaled.eps

The agreement is now much better.
The yield with the old production (after requiring EnergyGam>1.3) is:
#B0    3538
#BChg  3935
and with the new production
(scaled to the same number of generated events as the old) is:
#B0    3147
#BChg  4042
i.e. we see a smaller overall yield in the new production.
The situation is reversed in data but this can be explained by the larger
yield for low purity modes, as seen from

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~clareb/IntpurPlots/DataUnscaledIntpur.es

Thanks
Clare