Hi Ed,

yes, you are right about the order... I hope this doesn't affect anything
else. Still I think it would be better to get rid of that line in the
setup script.
One more question about the PID killing/weighting. As there are no links
to the PID tables, this doesn't get applied right now.
Is it still ok to source envMc.csh or should BtaPidKillMuon
and BtaPidKillElectron be explicitely unset (as for data)?

Thanks,
Henning