Hoi Henning,

 > 3) The following is printed out for many, many (every?) event
 > CompIbuNtpDump::BtaMcAssoc.cc(410):BtaMcAssoc::checkPdtHypo: returns 0 because pdtEntry
 >  or candidate is null.  Please check that you have
 >  valid candidates before calling this method.
 >   o original candidate pntr: 0x13b9b740
 >   o original candidate pdtEntry pntr: 0xff4d0d8
 >   o matched candidate pntr: (nil)
 >   o matched candidate pdtEntry pntr: (nil)

Is this  for beam-background  neutrals? No. I  just checked in  one of
your trees that you MUCH  more unmatched neutrals than messages in the
corresponding logfile.  And there are MUCH less  unmatched tracks than
messages.

It is not  per event, in the logfile I checked  there are 296 messages
for 978 events read in.

Cheers,
--U.