Dear Colleagues,
 Please give some consideration to the following message from the
ALCPG executive committee. Even if you are unable to attend
the Victoria workshop (or especially so), please send your
comments to Mark so we can have a constructive discussion which
reflects the ideas and opinions of the community.
Sincerely,
Norman Graf

We are soliciting community input regarding the LC schedule!

At LCWS2004, David Miller presented a first attempt by the WorldWide
Study to create a timeline for the LC detector proposal process (see
a copy of his slides at http://hep.uchicago.edu/~oreglia/DJM040423.pdf)

At the ALCPG workshop in Victoria, there will be a panel+discussion on
this topic on Friday afternoon.  To make the best use of this
discussion, we solicite your opinions in advance of the workshop
session.

If you have strong opinions and good ideas about the schedule and
process, please send them to me ([log in to unmask])
by July 28.

- Mark Oreglia, for the ALCPG executive committee