Hello,
	This may, technically, be more of a java question, but I have a program
written for jas that generates random numbers with the Math.random()
function. I use this program to generate some output then make some
changes to the source recompile and produce some more output, and I do
this a number of times. I guess my question has to do with the random()
function in java and how likely it is that I'll repeat a set of numbers
or a seed. I don't pass a seed to the function so, right now, it just
using whatever it uses by default. I know that the (capitol R) Random()
function uses the difference in time between now and Jan. 1 1970 in
milliseconds for a seed, but does anyone know what the (lower case r)
random() function does? Should I consider using the Random() function
instead?

Thanks,
Brandon Drummond