  Hi Andy and Gerri,

  I just integrated Gerri's changes into CVS. There was only a conflict in
one file and it was trivial to fix. I am at least able to build everything
on the 4 platforms I have access to:

   o RH72/gcc2.95.3
   o RHEL3/gcc3.2.3
   o sol8/WS6U1
   o sol9/Forte7

  Andy, is there anything else you want to add? Otherwise I can go ahead and
make a new version and build so we can:

   o restart the servers at CNAF to fix the rare olbd bug
   o have something to try for the server side monitoring this evening at
     SLAC

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland