On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 01:40:08PM +0200, Peter Elmer wrote:
>    o ganglia/monitoring of kanNNN servers at SLAC - Yemi

  For the record, the ganglia monitoring page is public and visible at:

   http://www-gmon.slac.stanford.edu:8080/ganglia/

There is an "xrootd" cluster at the bottom which contains a number of
metrics on the SLAC xrootd data access system.

  (I'll link this from the SLAC "example" page, too.)

                                   Pete

>       o metrics for staging?
>       o monitoring of scratch area, etc.
>       o adding back xrootd metrics (was waiting for restart)
>       o monitoring of xrootd versions and alarms when they fail the "Sesame
>         Street test" (Should be possible after yesterday's restart)
>       o Updates to presentation
>       o renaming of servers during/after shutdown (arrghh!)
>       o alarms?
>       o monitoring of #file descriptors/TCP connections, etc.
>
>   I have almost certainly forgotten some things, so please feel free to bring
> anything important up during the meeting.
>
>                                    Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland