I have a question about the HSM backend for xrootd. I haven't been able
to figure it out from the code so far.

Can I have more than one HSM system backing my xrootd universe.  We
have two HSM file systems (and may eventually have three), each with
disjoint sets of data. We need a way to map them into the xrootd
environment. My guess is that the mps_ scripts don't care where you
copy from, as long as they can map the canonical path name used in
xrootd to an NFS file path on the HSM file system, which should be
doable with a big table.

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: