Yes, I get an error message from TXUrl. Gerri can you maybe check this
and fix it so that localhost works again in the rootd url?

Other question, how do I start xrootd so that is assumes relative paths
to start in the users home directory? Now default is /tmp.

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland