Yes, the absolute priority should be to port xrootd to all platforms
except for Win32 (rootd also was never ported to Win32 either). However,
the client definitely should work on Win32 (although some strong
authentication modules might be missing if the supporting libs are not
available on win32). So if we could include a special target in the
xrootd Makefile for the authentication modules that can build on any
platform, incl Win32, we are on the right way.

-- Fons

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland