Hello everybody,
as you know I am moving forward and I do not have the time and the
concentration to lead the effort towards the publication of the vub-recoil
PRD. In my view we should update on run1-4 with CM2 the results we showed
at ICHEP during the winter and get the paper out shortly after the
conferences.

Heiko has agreed to take over the organiztion of the meetings and the
coordination of the whole effort, so he will be contacting you on this
topic.

In the meanwhile there are several people working on the CM2
implementation (Daniele, Roberto, Virginia, Alessia e Concezio to my
knowledge) and I suggest that we get in touch
	TODAY AT 9AM PACIFIC
to discuss details and coordinate efforts. Sorry for the late notice but
it was the only slot  between people vacations and Dresden, hope it works
for the people  directly involved. We can use the italian phone number :
	+39/02 21897 pass code  100052#

Talk to you soon
	ciao
	ric