Hi all-

I've updated my webpage on the rejection of D*lv through the PR of D*->D pi,
pi0.  Here is the link:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/vub-nosf/ejhill/partreco/comparison.html

The methods as they are coded have remained the same.  I've made a few fixes
to my macros so the plots and results have changed a bit and i've added some
more stuff including how implementing the cuts affect the outcome of the
VirVubFitter.
The meat of the study is done on the cocktail which is known to be flawed b/c
of the infamous Kshort bug.  I made a cross-check of the efficiencies for Vub
events by using the signal MC and the results are compatible.  Details on the
webpage...

Cheers,
Ed