  Hi Pete,

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Peter Elmer wrote:
>   As you probably saw from the rest of this thread, I think it had to do
> with the different compiler versions using either the static or the shared
> version of the library (and the fact that the library order wasn't correct
> in the link line). In any case it is fixed now.

  I have just tried the latest version 20040902-1035 on CERN sundev
  with CC 5.2 (WS6U1), 5.4 (Forte7) and 5.5 (from Sun One 8): it seems to
  be ok.

  BTW: starting with CC 5.5 the template cache (/SunWS_cache) is not used
  any longer, so I had to modify configure (and a few other files) to test
  for the CC version and make the appropriate changes.
  I'll send the patch in a while.

  Gerri