Hi Pete,

I cannot make the meeting tonight, I'm driving up to Manchester for a
meeting tomorrow. Manny might be able to call in but in case he cannot
here's the lowdown:

>      o RAL - Chris
>         o new disk space?

As discussed elsewhere the new disk is still not ready to be put into
production and the person working on it is now on vacation. The new estimate
for the disk to start to come online is 4th Oct.

>         o import of skims

We have the following skims up to (or almost up to) date and will continue
to import collections for them: BCCC03a3body, BCCC3body, BCCKs3body,
BCPi0Ks3body, BFourBody, Tau11, Tau1N and Tau33. We're still got about 2TB
free and will probably ask next week if there are more skims people want
here. We've also go 500GB of AllEvents for staging tests.

>         o rpm structure (libstdc++, config files)
>         o cleaning up classic Kanga data
>         o moving to latest version and cleanup of config files?

We've been running the 20040901-0613 version since it came out without any
problem, I might upgrade to the latest today if I get time - In general we
are just tracking the latest releases.

Yours,
Chris.