  Hi Pete,

  Sorry, I will not be able to attend the meeting this evening.

>    o ROOT integration of XTNetFile/xrootd
>       o ./configure issues with kerberos/security stuff reported by Axel?
>       o building on MacOSX and other platforms (FreeBSD, alpha/OSF, AIX, HP,
>         SGI, ..)
>       o Integrating latest xrootd version into ROOT (outstanding TXNetFile
>         changes, too?)

  The status is that a few minutes after you produced xrootd-20040907-0403
  I have sent to Fons the patch to integrate such a version into ROOT.
  I will circulate a mail to this list as soon as the patch has been committed.

  I have no news about porting on new platforms, nor about the problem reported
  by Axel (hope to have some on the latter after the patch is in).

  Let me know if there is any special request for our side coming out
  of the meeting.

  Cheers, Gerri