  Hi Jean-Yves,

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 06:36:05PM +0200, Jean-Yves Nief wrote:
> >       o cleanup of config files (including BaBar KanAccess.cfg file if
> >         need be)
> >
> it has been done in test mode and it is OK. I did not put that in
> production: I am waiting for an outage if any unexpected one occur in
> the next 2 weeks (the configuration change will also include the one in
> KanAccess.cfg: removal of the prefix to be added to the file path) as
> the CM2 data are accessed all the time. If no outage occur, I will have
> to drain the batch to make the change in the configuration.

  Could you put the updated config files someplace where I (and Andy) could
look at them? It has been very useful for me to see what people are using,
plus we can make sure that there are no potential gotchas. Once you do the
update I'll update the In2p3 example page.

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland