Hi, Jacek!

> 1) We may split things into remote and local admin interface. Per Andy,
> two good candidates for local admin interface would be:
>  - turn on/off debugging without restarting the servers
>  - audit server (get it's state and debug info)

I frankly don't see why we should use local admin interface, while we can
happily untilized remote one. If you chose make it local, I can always
some new functions to pud anyway. :)

>  - do we want to implement "harvesting log files via xrootd"?

Looks like will do by exporting log file directories via xrootd and
reading log files via xrdcp.

>  - dumping/loading server's configuration. Should this be remote or
> local admin interface?

Remote. :)

>  - should admin interface implement "signal to rescan file system for
> new/gone files"?

Per Andy, there is no scan, IFRC one can only refresh oldb's cache or tell
it about gone files with a command. So, I don't know what to do about this
one.

Artem.