Hi all,

  so, at the end, xrdcp in its forst version will be a command-line tool
using the cp semantics with one addition and some small distinctions.

- The addition is that as source or destination we can specify an
XrdClient url like root://host1:port1,host2:port2//path/.../file

- If the parameter is referring to the local file system then
wildcarding is allowed only at the source side of the copy.

- A 'local fs' parameter can be a directory name

- A 'xrootd fs' parameter can be a directory name if it's the
destination of the copy

- A 'xrootd fs' parameter cannot be a directory name if it's the source
of the copy (since I don't remember any kXR_ls like request in the
protocol. Am I right?)

- Technically, the copy will be done through direct buffer read/writes,
without doing any 'read allthe file locally - write all the file'

Fabrizio