hello Pete,

       sorry, I could not attend the meeting.
see below, my comments:

Peter Elmer wrote:

>     o In2p3 - Jean-Yves
>        o use and status (disk space)

25 TB are available at the moment for xrootd. 14-16 TB will come soon
(still some problems with it during testing reported to our vendor: IBM).
in August, 80% of the jobs were accessing the kan data. 20% were
accessing the Objectivity event store: but this is mainly Fabio Anulli's
SP5 conversion jobs.

>        o status of import of kan data (presumably skims at this point)
>           o confusion about what should be made available at In2p3 (ARTF)

as I reported in previous meetings, all the skims assigned to CC-IN2P3
by the ARTF are here + a 2 or 3 more per user requests.

>        o plans to move to more recent versions (beginning of September)

the current version I am running is from the beginning of June.
I am planning to move to the latest version soon. However, I've
encountered a problem while testing the latest version (I will put the
details in a separate posting).
cheers,
JY